Weekly Makeup Basket #4 - Mini Reviews

4 comments
Hey loves :)

Mini reviews for this week's makeup basket are here and if you want to see what products I used in week of 11th October - 18th October click HERE


Oriflame True Perfection Miracle Perfecting Serum - I don't know how I feel about this product. It seems good, smells nice and even makes my pores less visible, however when I put a foundation over this it just crumbles after a few hours O.o .. weird and I'll have to try it with different foundations.

Balea Streichelzarte Pflege - A great moisturizing cream, I repurchased it many times.

Catrice Kohl pencil - brown - I use it for brows and it's a perfect match for me

Catrice Eyebrow Filler - Great product for brows, keeps them in place and even fills them in a little.

Elf Primer - Sheer - My favourite primer of all times. Works great with my oily lids.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer - 51 light radiance - I really like this concealer, however I always have to set it with powder.

Avon CC cream - Natural Beige - I liked this one at first and used it quite a lot, but nowadays it seems to cling to my dry patches and it really doesn't look nice :/

Miss Sporty So Matte Perfect Stay Foundation - 01 Light - A nice foundation that even though it's matte doesn't cling to dry patches, which is extremely rare.

Essence "Brit-Tea" LE - Illuminating base - Pure love. They should put this one in a standard range.

Essence All About Matt! fixing compact powder - Great setting powder.

Essence "Happy Girls Are Pretty" LE blush - 01 you sweeten my day! - Even though I've read quite a few bad reviews, I like it so far. The pigmentation isn't that great, but it's not bad either.
Essence "Urbaniced" LE highlighter - 01 the happy direction - Since I've written a first impressions post about the products I gor from this collection, my opinion about this higlighter hasn't changed, it's beautiful :3

Essence "Happy Holidays" LE blush - 01 run, run rudolph! - This product was in last year's christmas limited edition and the colour may scare you when you see it, however it's very, very blendable and looks natural on the cheeks. It's very pigmented, so a little goes a long way :)

Acevivi 28 Eyeshadow Palette - A beautiful palette with perfect fall colours. These are good, however the pigmentation of the matte shadows isn't that great.

Essence "Cookies & Cream" LE eyeshadow - 01 so hot, donut! & Essence "Cookies & Cream" LE eyeshadow - 03 last night a cookie saved my life! - Amazing quality eyeshadows, very pigmented and buttery, too bad they were limited edition.

Oriflame Kohl Pencil - Black - A good pencil eyeliner, doesn't smudge and lasts long on the waterline.

Essence Kajal Pencil - 22 Taupe me! - I didn't use it at all this week.. it's an average pencil liner.

Maxfactor Kohl Pencil - black - Awesome for tightlining.

Maxfactor kohl pencil - nude - Great if you want your eyes to appear bigger.

Essence Crystal Eyeliner - 07 Blue heaven - Oh let me tell you, this one really has an appropriate name! :) Amazing eyeliner.. I'd say it's duochrome, sometimes looks blue, sometimes green. And a lot of glitters, just beautiful <3

Manhattan Dip Eyeliner - 6 tender brown - This eyeliner has a hard tip, which really makes it easier to use, plus a pretty fall colour doesn't hurt :P

Avon Big & False Lash mascara - black - Amazing, makes your lashes look like falsies, really.

Makeup Revolution mascara - black - I wasn't pleased with this one at first, however now, when it dried a little bit I think it's an ok mascara, makes my lashes look very long, but it doesn't give a lot of volume, so I use it in combination with another mascara.

Oriflame Endless Lash mascara - black - Separates my lashes nicely, otherwise it's nothing special.

Oriflame Stretch & Curl mascara - blue - Nothing special, but I like the deep blue colour.

False Lashes - Natural - These were my first false lashes and omg these really look natural, my boyfriend didn't even knew I'm wearing them :) Except he noticed the fact that my lashes were longer than usual :P

Avon Perfect Kiss Lip Gloss - Naturally nude - Nothing but love for this lip gloss. I don't think I ever liked a lip gloss as much as this one :D Too bad Avon isn't selling them anymore..

Essence "Tribal Summer" LE lipstick - 02 waka waka - I'm not sure if I like this colour or not on me.. I'll have to use it more and then decide if I'll keep it or just sell/exchange it.

Elf Lip Gloss- brown - Quite sticky, darker brown lip gloss. I haven't used this enough to give a proper opinion..

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer - 101 Celestial - An amazing colour, dusty rose that I really enjoy. It does have a scent that I really don't like, but the colour beats it :P

Avon Makeup Setting Spray - Awesome for the price. Give it a go if you can, especially if it's on sale :)

Kisses,
Katja

4 komentarji: