Favourite Perfume: Avon Cherish

3 comments
Hey loves :)

Today I'll write about my favourite perfume at the moment, which is Avon Cherish. I bought a sample of this one and completely fell in love with it, so I had to order it immediately in the next campaign :)


I bought myself a 30 ml bottle, because it was on sale for about 4€, which is far cheaper as their standard bottle, 50 ml costs around 19,90€. Quick tip for those of you who are on the budget ;) Of course the bottle isn't as pretty as the standard one, but I don't really care about that, as long as the scent is the same :P

Cherish is quite a new perfume, it was launched in 2015 and the fragrance is delicate floral, made of Sambac jasmine, sandalwood and white musk. It is available as a 50 ml Eau de Parfum and 30 ml Eau de Parfum.


I usually don't like floral scents, but this one is really nice. The only con is the lasting power, it doesn't last very long, so be prepare to spray it throughout the day, if you don't want the scent to completely disappear.

It's supposedly a very close cousin to Estee Lauder's Modern Muse, I can't say for sure because I don't own the Modern Muse :)


I'd say anyone should this give one a try, order a sample, and see if you like it, as I said before, I usually don't like floral scents, but this one really is a nice and safe musky white floral.

I hope you enjoyed, and let me know if you tried this perfume ;)

Till next time, Kisses,
Katja

3 komentarji:

  1. Nice perfume:) kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Only the most beautiful dresses are thought for a perfect beauty like you!Let us buy sexy dresses for great day.affordable wedding dress za
    http://www.beautydress.co.za

    OdgovoriIzbriši