Homemade Popsicles

16 comments
Hey guys :)

I know my blog is usually all about the beauty related stuff, however I really wanted to share this with you :) Lately I've been on a "health kick" since I really want to live more of a healthier lifestyle than I was before, however I'm obsessed with the ice cream in the summer and we all know it's not healthy for you :P

I recently saw in the store Kik (but you can get it elsewhere as well, for example Ebay) these popsicles mold and I knew I have to buy it! First of all it's extremely affordable - I paid around 2€ for a mold for 6 popsicles and I love the fact that you make it yourself since you yourself choose the ingredients for it (so it's not that bad for you) plus you probably don't eat as much of it since you don't always have the time (or you're too lazy) to do them :D

www.ebay.com 

So far I've done a few popsicles already and I really enjoy it! :) I also love the fact that you can make them as easier as you want - just squeeze a lemon/orange in the water, blend some fruits and add milk/water or you can make them more sophisticated and I'll share with you some recipes for that ;) 


Strawberry - Banana Popsicles

Ingredients:
- Strawberries
- Banana
- Juice

Simply peel a banana, blend with 12 large strawberries, a little juice, pour into ice pop molds and freeze. Yep, that's it! :)



Easy Orange Popsicles

Ingredients:
- 1 package (3 oz.) orange gelatin
- 1 envelope (.15oz) unsweetened orange soft drink mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water

In a bowl, mix first 4 ingredients until dissolved. Stir in cold water. Pour in molds and freeze.
*You could use strawberry gelatin and strawberry drink mix or you could try other flavors. Don’t forget lemon or lime.



Or if you're too lazy, there's another easy version as well:

Pinterest.com  

I hope you enjoyed this a little bit different post today ;)

Let me know if you try any of the recipes :) Kisses, 
Katja

16 komentarjev:

  1. Oh so cool dear:) kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Fabulous review. Loved your detailed post.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Looks like amazing accessory, especially on the summer, I have to look around for this kitchen tool ;)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. mmmm love it! looks amazing <3
    kisses
    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. You're very welcome hun, let me know if you try it ;)

    Kisses

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. So awesome!

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Hope you're having great evening, dear :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I am definitely going to try these for my son. Thanks for sharing :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Let me know how he likes it, I think these are amazing and easy to do! You're welcome dear <3

      Izbriši