Empties #32

7 comments
Heyy :)

I gathered quite a few empty products so I decided it's time to make a blog post, so I can throw them away finally :P


Let's jump into it :)


Old Spice Kilimanjaro Deodorant Spray - my boyfriend used this one and he enjoyed it. I also liked the scent ;)

Repurchase: Maybe if it's on sale.

Alpstories Damask Rose Floral Water - I didn't like the scent at all, I guess I don't like rose scented cosmetic products, it almost made me sick a little bit. However I did like it as a face spray, but the pump unfortunately broke and I can't use it anymore.
Repurchase: No.




Avon Senses Citrus Zing Hand Wash - fruit scented hand soap, nothing special about it. I did like the fresh scent.

Repurchase: If on sale, maybe.

Balea After Sun Dusche - by all means my favourite summer shower gel. To me, this one smells like summer in a bottle :D

Repurchase: Definitely.


Balea Rasiergel Frische Kick - love these shaving gels from Balea, I always use them because they're affordable and work great. This one wasn't the exception.

Repurchase: Different scent.


Parodontax Classic Toothpaste - not an empties post if this one isn't included haha ;) Always repurchased if you follow me, you know ;) my favourite toothpaste even though you really have to get used to the taste of it, but it works wonders, trust me I've been having gum problems all my life.

Repurchase: Forever.


Caudalie Vineactive 3 in 1 Moisturizer - I did really like this moisturizer, thanks to LookFantastic, since I got it in my beauty box ;)

Repurchase: Not sure.


Essence "Merry Berry" LE - Hair Fragrance - this was from last year's Essence Christmas limited edition. I loved the scent. It also had gold shimmer in it and I really did enjoy it. Also lasted a fair time on me, which is nice for the price point.

Repurchase: It was unfortunately a limited edition product.

And that's all for this month empties guys :)

Hope you enjoyed! Kisses,
Katja

7 komentarjev:

  1. Interesting beauty products. We keep in touch. xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Really interesting products dear :)
    xoxo
    https://itsallabouttheglowxoblog.blogspot.it/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hi dear, sorry to bother you again..
    Can I ask you a favour? I've changed the url of my blog, so blogger is not showing my post on the feed of my readers anymore. Can you please go to my blog, unsubscribe from my followers and then follow me again? This way you will see again my posts on your blogger feed :) I really hope you can do that.
    xoxo
    http://itsallabouttheglowxoblog.blogspot.it/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Great beauty poducts :*
    I'm following you hope u follow me back :)
    allixaa.blogspot.com - klik

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. interesting empties post!!! Have a lovely weekend katja!!
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši