REVIEW: Avon Mark Liquid Lip Lacquer

18 comments
Hey everyone :)

Avon recently launched their first liquid lipsticks in both, matte and shine versions. I decided to buy one of the matte shades since I wanted to try them out. I got mine in shade Dare To Be Bare.


In each range, shine and matte there are 10 shades to chose from. The packaging is transparent plastic with a black matte top. Reminds me of nail polish packaging. You get 7 ml of product for the regular price of 9,50€, but they're on sale for 4,90€.


The applicator has a petal shape and I do like it. It has quite thick formula and you need just one swipe for full opacity.


The finish is definitely true matte and it also doesn't feel sticky at all. I like the fact that it feels very lightweight and you really forget you have it on. It's not drying like many other liquid lipsticks are.

I like the shade range since you can get some beautiful reds, violets, pinks or nudes. It also has slightly fruity scent.


Shade Dare To Be Bare is a darker nude and it's perfect for everyday wear. The only thing I really hate about it and I can't get over it, is the fact that it's not longlasting at all. It stays on my lips for about an hour but that's the longest I've gotten with it. It's not kiss proof either. For the price, I expected more since you can get some Essence lipsticks that are better.


PROS:
- nice range of colours
- matte and shine
- lightweight
- doesn't dry your lips


CONS:
- not longlasting at all
- not kiss proof

All in all, it depends on you. If you don't mind the fact that you will have to take it everywhere with you since it disappears off your lips very soon after applying, than go for it, it's perfect for you then! It's unfortunately not for me and I won't be buying more.

Have you tried this already? Let me know :)
Katja

18 komentarjev:

  1. the color is cool my dear :D

    NEW OUTFIT POST | REASONS WHY I LOVE BLOGGING!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Great color

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. The colour is gorgeous but it is definitely a shame that it doesn't have the staying power. I don't tend to re-apply over and over again once I've put on my lipstick so this would probably be a pass for me. Thanks for the review!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It really is plus they have a nice range of other colours as well. Thank you for reading <3

      Kisses

      Izbriši
  4. Thanks a lot :D

    As I said, I really love the color my friend :D super cool :D

    NEW TIPS POST | ANTI-AGING CARE MUST BEGIN AT AN EARLY AGE. :D
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Wow, it's amazing! Look so nice and realyl interesting!
    The color is wonderful, like it so much!
    Love this product. So nice review- Have a nice day, darling.
    How to make the best lips scrub? Write about it, on my blog.
    New post is here. Visit me, Maleficent

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I love the color! How does it fare on the lips though? The staying power seems to suck, seriously though an hour? That's so bad. I agree about it looking like nail polish. :D

    Followed you now. :)

    Joy to the World

    OdgovoriIzbriši